With three opera houses, 141 theatres, 134 museums, 343 cinemas and countless concert halls, 17 music conservatories, and 56 libraries, Paris is a real cultural gold mine.
Featuring a strategic location within walking distance of the Arc de Triomphe and the Champs-Elysees, Le Méridien Etoile offers you the best of Paris. The Louvre Museum, the Eiffel Tower, Montmartre are all just a small part of what makes Paris the most beautiful museum in the world.
Just across the street you will find one of the largest department stores in Paris, offering a large choice of the most exclusive and fashion shops in the city.
Business travellers will find La Défense, one of the largest business districts in Europe and home to the headquarters of some major international corporations, a mere 10 minutes away from the hotel by metro.
Located on the Place de la Porte Maillot, the hotel is connected to the entire highway system via the ring-road. Whatever the arrival point – train station or airport – the various transport methods provide optimal access to visitors.
Charles de Gaulle and Orly Airports are only 30 - 45 minutes from our hotel. For your convenience, the Air France shuttle to Charles de Gaulle stops across the street every 30 minutes. The famed Gare du Nord train station is a mere 20 minutes away for those traveling to other cities aboard the Eurostar.
• Arc de Triomphe 1.0 km/0.6 miles
• Champs Elysees 1.0 km/0.6 miles
• Eiffel Tower 2.0 km/1.2 miles
• Avenue Montaigne 2.0 km/1.2 miles
• Place de la Concorde 3.0 km/1.9 miles
• Louvre Museum 3.0 km/1.9 miles
• Musee du Quai Branly 4.0 km/2.5 miles
• Musee D’Orsay 4.0 km/2.5 miles
• La Defense 4.0 km/2.5 miles
• Montmartre 5.0 km/3.1 miles
• Disneyland® Resort Paris 50.0 km/31.1 miles